Public Notice: The City of Carlsbad remains open for business. Transit, water services and other utilities have not been interrupted.
However, in response to New Mexico’s March 23 public health order, access to many City of Carlsbad buildings is now limited. Please contact these facilities by phone to make arrangements prior to visiting in person.
- Carlsbad City Hall (101 S. Halagueno St.)
- Phone: (575) 887-1191
- City of Carlsbad Public Works and Solid Waste (1702 W. Fox St.)
- Phone (575) 885-6262
- City of Carlsbad Utilities (1502 W. Stevens)
- Phone (575) 885-6313
- City of Carlsbad Planning, Engineering and Regulation Dept. (114 S. Halagueno St.)
- Phone (575) 885-1185
- City of Carlsbad Cemetery (114, S. Halagueno St.)
- Phone (575) 236-1075
- City of Carlsbad Police Department, (602 W. Mermod St.)
- Non Emergency Phone Number (575) 885-2111
- City of Carlsbad Fire Station One (409 S. Halagueno St.)
- Non Emergency Phone Number (575) 885-3125
Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, or trouble breathing. If you have these symptoms, or are concerned, contact the Department of Health at 1-855-600-3453.
For all other emergencies please call 911.
We are deeply committed to serving our residents during this difficult time. You may also email ANY concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and we will have someone contact you.