News & Alerts
- 2022 Annual Consumer Report on the quality of your drinking water
- Carlsbad 2020 Consumer Drinking Water Report
- 2021 Cavern City Air Terminal Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- 2021 Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- 2021 Water Billing Selection
- Short Term Housing Strategy
- Brine Well Authority Info
All meetings will be held at 10:30 am in the Janell Whitlock Municipal Annex at 114 S. Halagueno St., Carlsbad, NM.
We’ll meet physically at the library on the 2nd Saturday of the month at 5 pm. Each month we’ll read a book that belongs to the paranormal, supernatural, urban fantasy, or magical realism subgenres. Visit the library or the library FaceBook page to see what book we are reading and pick up your copy.
A portion of the parking, as well as the front of the Golf Course Pro Shop, will be closed for a period of time during construction. Parking areas will be available at the Carousel parking lot and the Beach parking lot, where the new bridge can be used to access the...
Due to this week's weather, these projects will be moved back to a later date. Multiple streets across Carlsbad are currently being repaved (MicroSeal) in this phase of the City of Carlsbad’s Neighborhood Rehabilitation Program. Expect some street closures to through...