News & Alerts
- 2021 Annual Consumer Report on the quality of your drinking water
- Carlsbad 2020 Consumer Drinking Water Report
- 2021 Cavern City Air Terminal Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- 2021 Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- 2021 Water Billing Selection
- Short Term Housing Strategy
- Brine Well Authority Info
- Cavern City Air Terminal Project
Join us one of these days to create unique cards you will love to share. Spots are limited, make sure to sign up at the library today!
Construction on Thomas Street from W. Pierce St. to W. Church St. is scheduled to begin on Thursday, October 6, 2022. Flagging operations will be utilized with advanced warning signs placed to advise motorists of lane closures. The road will be closed to thru traffic....
Constructors, Inc. Construction on W. Mermod St. from S. Canal St. to S. Main St. is scheduled to begin on Monday October 3, 2022. Traffic Control operations will be utilized with advanced warning signs placed to advise motorists of road closures. The road will...
The week of Sept. 17 through Sept. 23 is known as Constitution Week. This important celebration was initiated by the Daughters of the American Revolution as a way of encouraging education and historic preservation. Constitution Week was first adopted in 1955 as...