5 p.m., the Greene/Halagueno intersection has been re-opened. Please use extreme caution.
Public Notice (8-31-22, 4 p.m.) – Due to severe flooding, first responders have closed Halagueno Street at the intersection with Greene Street for the time being. First responders will monitor the road and re-open it when the water level is reduced.
Other road closures at this time within city limits:
- Plaza Street from Canyon Street to San Jose Boulevard
- San Jose Boulevard at Juarez
- Boyd Drive at Radio Boulevard
- South James Street around Lower Tansil Dam
Other closures at this time outside of city limits:
- Dark Canyon
- Highway 137 (Queen Highway)
Please drive safely and avoid driving around posted barricades.